Regular inspection and maintenance preserve effectively the functionality and operational safety of your kiln.
Improvements carried out at the kiln can lead to higher efficiency.
have your kiln checked by us!
We have dispose of:
- A competent team with decades of experiences for all fields of ceramic kiln building.
- Detailed knowledge about existing kiln plants.
- Extensive knowledge about different modification and modernisation projects.
We provide you kiln optimisation with modification guidance for modernisation of all existing kiln plants built by us as well as by other kiln building companies.
INCREASE IN OUTPUT
- Kiln extension
- Perfecting of temperature regularity
- Shortening of the running time
- Adaptation of the firing curve
- Fine adjustment with quality increase
- Kiln reconstruction, e.g. refractory repairs, kiln roof renewal or corrosion restoration
- Upgrading of the control system
- measures for decrease of the power consumption e.g. analysis of the power consumption, night and weekend cooling down programs
- Optimisation of the energy consumption
- Altering of the heating systems, e.g. after gas change
- Instruction of the personal while working
- Consulting to use local resources
Increase of profit:
- Increase your productivity by improvement of your product quality.
- Decrease of down time.
- Process automation.
- lower kiln break quote.
Orientation in a new market segment:
- Replacement of kiln plants.
- Resetting of kilns after product change.
- Product consultancy.
- Kiln reversal for an other type of product.
increase of operating safety:
- Fault analysis and clearance by settings.
- Instruction of the personnel while working.
- Service and kiln adjustment.
Highest demands on the quality of different ceramic products are met by:
- Modern control systems with kiln visualisation in many languages.
- Automatic transport and storage systems.
- Long-life constructions due to kiln insulation made of refractory lightweight bricks, fibre or sandwich structure.
- Product tracking.
- Optimum energy consumption reducing or oxidising firing atmosphere.